- London Hotels Search
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- Press - Partners
- Contact Us
- A-Z Of London Attractions
Monday, 16 January 2017
Jason Sutherland-Rowe, 48, travels for nearly three and a half hours on the train between Shoreham-by-Sea and London. He has become part of a social club.
Rebecca Webb's commute between Buckinghamshire and London can last up to four hours a day. She crocheted enough items for a Christmas market stall.
Ben Yallop commutes for about three hours a day between Surrey and London. He has written and self-published two novels.
Berenice Baker says sketching helps her unwind during her one-hour commute on the London Overground.
Posted by All About London at 5:34:00 pm