- London Hotels Search
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Christmas Tours - New Year Tours 2016 - 2017
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- Press - Partners
- Contact Us
- A-Z Of London Attractions
Saturday, 3 December 2016
Oxford street Christmas lights 2016 have been switched on kicking off the festive holiday season in London. Stopping on the way at Herman Ze German for a festive Bratwurst sausage. Then the best hot chocolate in London from Said Chocolates.
Visiting Harrods London store in Knightsbridge to see this years Christmas lights, windows and decorations. How to get to Harrods? I take a look at the best way to get to Harrods rather than the obvious and nearest Tube station - Knightsbridge. Take a look at the Natural History museum and the ice rink at the museum.
Discover Christmas in Carnaby. Eat, drink and shop in over 100 shops and 60 restaurants, pubs, bars and cafés across 13 streets. Perfectly situated between Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tube stations.
Friday, 2 December 2016