- This super convenient one-day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket is ideal for visitors who want to see as much of the city as they can! If you don’t have time to spare and want to see all the sights in one day, then this is the pass for you.
- Valid for an entire working day, across all Golden Tours routes, this handy ticket lets you explore the city of London from the comfort of our open-top buses. There’s always a Golden Tours stop nearby, as there are over 60 across London!
- Spend the whole day exploring the capital, jumping on and off at your leisure or whenever you pass something interesting. See landmarks and attractions such as The Coca-Cola London Eye, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus.
- Each bus has an informative and entertaining live English guide or audio guides in eleven languages. The open upper deck is the best way to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of this glorious city.
- The Routes
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick-Up/Drop Off-Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
View All Options - Click Here - Buy Tickets