- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Thursday, 12 December 2013
Mansion where Bob Geldof and Midge Ure wrote 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' sells for £6.5 million | London - ITV News
Mansion where Bob Geldof and Midge Ure wrote 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' sells for £6.5 million | London - ITV News: "A mansion in West London where the Midge Ure wrote 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' with Bob Goldof has sold for £6.5 million."
The company responsible for selling the property, Crayson, describe it as a "Magnificent partly Grade II listed house, with Georgian elegance". The six bedroom property in Chiswick was also home to the Editor of NME magazine, Alan Smith.
However, according to Crayson, the new owner is an "elderly lady", not thought to have ties with the music industry.
Here's a look inside the historic house.
Posted by All About London at 11:09:00 pm