The Snowball cocktail is part of the sweet cocktail family, Its frothy texture is produced by the raw egg that is shaken into the drink.
- Pour 2 oz of brandy into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add 1 oz simple syrup.
- Add 1 egg..
- Shake vigorously. Make sure the egg is completely mixed.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
Alternatives and Variations
- Instead of using an egg, you can Advocaat to produce the same creamy frothiness.
- You can also add a dash of lime cordial to add a tart and tangy flavor to the drink.
- You can substitute pasteurized liquid egg product for the raw egg, if desired.
- Or Buy it in a Shop.....recommended by Gwen..oh come on you expect me to make this?