- The only complete building of the old Whitehall Palace to have survived.
- The Banqueting house was built for occasions
- Has seen many plays performed within, grand balls & masques staged
- As well as traditional banquets laid out for important guests.
- One of the finest venues in London for both royal and high society functions.
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Sunday, 14 June 2015
The Banqueting House