- Private tour of Hampton Court Palace
- Fast track entry to Stonehenge
- Lunch at Stonehenge
- Private talk from a local expert at Stonehenge
- Panoramic tour of Bath
- Luxury coach and professional guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- View Details - Check Availability - Book This Tour
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years. Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? At Stonehenge we will be welcomed by a local expert who will offer fascinating incites into the mysteries of the stones. Next time to enjoy a picnic style lunch at the new Visitors Centre restaurant before we head for Bath.
Finally, we head for the Georgian city of Bath. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces, and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city and a short walking tour with your guide, there is free time to explore.
A day out not to be missed!!