- St Pancras International launches Christmas dinner burger, exclusively at Prime Burger
- Available at Prime Burger St Pancras International, the new addition features all the trimmings, including melted brie, pigs in blankets and Brussel sprout slaw
- Christmas foodies can enjoy the new addition from Tuesday 26th November
- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Wednesday, 27 November 2019
St Pancras International’s Prime Burger launches Christmas dinner burger
CALLING ALL FESTIVE FOOD FANATICS… YOU CAN NOW GET A FULL CHRISTMAS DINNER IN A BUN!
For those that can’t wait for the big day, St Pancras International’s Prime Burger has come to the rescue, with the launch of the ‘Festive Feast.’ The limited-edition burger offers Christmas champions a full turkey feast, complete with all the nation’s favourite trimmings, served up in a tasty super soft bun.
Available from today, the Festive Feast (£8.95) features a juicy, succulent turkey patty, alongside a heavenly combination of crunchy Brussel sprout slaw, melted French Brie, pickled red onions and homemade cranberry sauce - topped off with not one, but two mouth-watering pigs in blankets.
With everything served in a delicious burger bun, spread with decadent mayonnaise, the Prime Burger St Pancras special comes with fries and your choice of drink for £12.95 - the stuff of Christmas dreams.
Prime Burger St Pancras is located in The Circle on the stations ground floor. Its handcrafted burgers are cooked fresh and served fast, perfect for those looking for a quick Christmas fix.
Mark Pincham, Head of Operations for Prime Burger says “If you’re looking for the best Christmas burger in London, Prime Burger has got you covered this festive season. Our team has worked tirelessly to create the ultimate Christmas burger, made with the best fresh ingredients. Available at our St Pancras International branch, we hope our visitors enjoy this exciting new addition to our menu.”
This festive season, visitors to St Pancras International can enjoy their Festive Feast alongside this year’s sparkling festive installation, created in partnership with Lancôme. Inspired by Paris’ most iconic landmark, the magnifique 36-foot installation brightens up the station with the brands signature pink pantone and features a beautiful light show with over 1,300 flashing LED lights.
For more information on music, arts, culture and retail events happening in the station, visit http://stpancras.com and follow @StPancrasIn