- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Wednesday, 6 November 2019
THE PROPER COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS BEGINS IN KINGSTON ON THURSDAY 14 NOVEMBER WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE SWITCHED ON AND THE CHRISTMAS MARKET OPENS.
6pm, Clarence Street
Come and get into the festive spirit with entertainment throughout the town centre from 4.30pm including a traditional brass band, light-up drummers and balloon-modelling stilt-walkers. We've also got a packed scheduled of entertainment on stage from 5pm with local singing groups, dancers, and performances from the cast of Rose Theatre's Snow Queen.
The lights will be officially turned on at 6pm with a little bit of snow magic by the Snow Queen herself!