- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Thursday, 27 October 2016
British Museum - New special exhibition now open!
Our new special exhibition is now open! Discover the history of South Africa through an incredible 100,000 years of art.
Your journey starts with some of the earliest examples of human creativity – from rock art to perhaps the world’s oldest necklace. From there, be amazed by 800-year-old gold treasures from the kingdom of Mapungubwe, be moved by powerful anti-apartheid pieces, and be inspired by cutting-edge contemporary works.
See the history of a nation from a new perspective and celebrate the diverse art created by the many people who have helped shape South Africa’s story.
Betsy and Jack Ryan