- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us
Saturday, 17 September 2016
Totally Thames - Tower Beach Open Day 18th Sept 2016
Sun 18 Sep 2016, 9:15am – 11:15am / Free event
Access via the Queen’s Staircase, Tower Beach, The Tower of London, London EC3N 4AB
Tower beach will be open to the public for an unusual chance to explore the Thames foreshore at the Tower of London. Visitors can comb the beach for historic objects washed up against the foreshore. Experts from Thames 21 and the Thames Discovery Programme will help identify your finds.
This is a free event with access to the foreshore and stalls on the embankment event to find out more about archaeology in London and the history of the Tower. It does not include access to the Tower of London.
Timings and access to the foreshore are dependent on low tide.