Sunshine and clear skies for the weekend!
Haven't booked your ticket for the Gladiator Games yet? Now's your chance! The sun will be shining on the amphitheatre this weekend, where you'll be transported back to the heat and excitement of Roman London.
See an epic re-enactment of the gladiatorial games on the site of London’s only Roman amphitheatre. Hear the crowd roar and steel clash as you choose which warriors walk free.
Drinks, snacks and ice cream will be available throughout the show from the bar and you can wander the streets of Londinium in the sun with pre-show entertainment from an hour before each battle.
Bring your best cheering voice and don't forgot the sun cream!
Gladiator Games show times:Weekends: 8, 9, 15 & 16 Aug, 12-1pm & 3-4pm
Evenings: 10 & 14 Aug, 7-8pm
- All London Tours and Attraction Tickets
- London Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
- Vintage Open Top Bus Tours - Bus Tours
- Harry Potter - Warner Studio Tours
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Tickets and Combinations
- London Theatre and Shows
- All Stonehenge Tours
- London To Paris Tours
- Airport Transfers - Private Transfers
- Oyster - Travel Cards
- Day Trips by Rail
- London Hotels Search
- Press - Partners
- A-Z Of London Attractions
- Victoria Coach Station
- Contact Us